21 Tips to Lose Weight Naturally
Check out these 21 tips to lose weight naturally.
Are you wondering how to lose belly fat faster than the traditional dieting or workout programs? I tell you now that these tips would have to be some of the best tips for you to lose your stomach fat quickly and get the results you want to achieve.
1. Write Down What You Eat To Lose Belly Fat
Have you ever thought about what you actually eat throughout your average week? Let me guess, probably not? I bet you are thinking that you know what you eat throughout the week anyway, maybe you do and maybe you don’t.
If you were to make yourself a diary just for one week to monitor your food and drink intake, you will most likely be surprised at the extra things you actually consume. Some of these could be the main factor for putting on the extra belly fat.
It’s incredible when you find out just how many snacks you might be having without really taking notice.
Don’t just focus on snacks; also document the drinks you have throughout the week i.e. alcohol, coffee, tea, fruit juice etc. Some drinks contain a huge amount of sugar.
Sugar can be a contributing factor for putting on belly fat. Do you have sugar in your tea or coffee? Can you do without it? Why not try something that is caffeine free like Red Tea or even just plain old water.
Yoga is a very popular way to lose weight and have the feeling of relaxation at the same time.
Some of the health benefits of yoga are:
- Improves concentration and focus
- Improves your cardiovascular health
- Improves your sleep quality
- Improves your strength throughout your whole body
- Improves your flexibility
Yoga Burn is a great way to start out with yoga.
3. Drink Water Half an Hour Before Meals
Water and weight loss come hand in hand as it is a vital part of losing weight.
It has been proven through a study that drinking water 30 minutes before meals increased weight loss by up to around 44% within a 3 month period.
There a plenty of benefits from drinking water. Water is great for flushing toxins from your body and can even suppress your appetite if you drink it before meals. Another bonus is water is totally calorie-free!!
It has been proven that drinking cold water can help you burn up to an extra 400 kilo-joules per day for every 2 litres of water you consume.
4. Exercise for Belly Fat Loss
To achieve good results, you should exercise for belly fat loss. There are heaps of exercises that you can do to help with your goal weight.
Check out some of the simple workouts below, they are easy and achievable.
Crunches are a great way of working out to lose belly fat. This type of exercise burns belly fat quickly and would be one of the most popular workouts.
How to perform crunches (video below)
Position yourself flat on the floor (preferably on a mat) with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground.
- Raise your hands and put them behind your head, or if more comfortable you can place them crossed on your chest.
- Take a deep breath in and as you raise your upper torso off the floor exhale your breath.
- Take a deep breath as you are getting back down the breath out again as you come back up.
- If you feel discomfort in your back, only raise your back 3-4 inches off the ground instead of doing a full sit-up.
- Depending on your fitness level, a beginner would be good starting off with 10-15 of these and doing 2 sets.
Planks can be a great belly fat burning excercise and is great to build your core strength.
How to perform Planks
- Lie face down with your forearms on the floor.
- Extend your legs behind the body and rise up on your toes. Make sure to keep your back straight while doing the plank.
- While in this position, tighten your core and hold this position for around 40-60 seconds.
7. Get Yourself a Training Partner
Ask a friend if they would be interested in doing excersices to lose belly fat. Together you can encourage each other to do a workout that lose belly fat.
There are some great exercises you can do with a partner. One of the best exercise to lose fat with a partner would be the ‘Medicine Ball Pass’. This one is an easy way to intensify the traditional sit-up routine and is fun!
How to perform ‘Medicine Ball Pass’
- Grab yourself a partner.
- One partner will start by lying on the floor in the traditional sit-up position with their feet flat on the floor and knees bent.
- The other partner stands up with the medicine ball and will throw the ball to his/her partner.
- The ball should be thrown from the standing person when the sitting person is lowering themselves.
- To mix it up a bit, you can also both sit face to face on the floor and throw the medicine ball to each other while performing the same sit-up routine.
Using your own body weight for exercises is a great way to lose belly fat. Also, with body weight exercises, you don’t need any gym equipment or a gym membership as these can all be done in the comfort of your very own place.
Check out this review on a popular body weight workout product.
8. Try Keto for Weight Loss
The Keto weight loss average professionals recommend are one to two pounds of weight loss per week. Within the first few weeks of the keto diet, you’ll mainly lose water weight due to your decrease in calorie intake.
The Keto diet is proving to be an extremely successful way to lose weight in recent years.
Here are just some benefits of Keto diet that most people relate to:
- An increase in your daily energy
- Decrease in inflammation
- You will notice that you have better brain function
- An improved body composition
- Reduced blood sugar and insulin levels
Check out some of these interesting Keto products that will give you a boost to your weight loss!
9. Lose Weight Naturally
There are so many different ways to lose weight, some naturally and some not naturally. Losing weight naturally is definitely the way to go as it is just that….natural!!
There are a heap of amazing programs that will help you to lose weight naturally, and some of these are:
And that’s just to name a few.
Some discount links and coupons at the bottom of this page.
10. Try Paleo for Weight Loss
Paleo for weight loss is also another successful way to lose weight and a lot of people are choosing this method to burn off their unwanted pounds.
The Paleo weight loss diet can help you because:
- It reduces your calorie intake
- Eliminates the high processed foods
- Eliminates added sugar
- It is high in protein. Protein is one of the most important nutrients for a successful weight loss
- Paleo is low in carbs. By reducing your carb intake is one of the best ways to lose weight successfully
Check out some popular Paleo cookbooks here.
Walking and weight loss is another MUST! It is effective and a great way to lose your belly fat. Walking actually is great for your entire body as it is great for muscles strengthening, joints and losing weight.
You can even do it at your own comfortable pace, whether you want to do a brisk walk or just a casual walk. It is all good for you no matter what your preference.
Walking for 40 minutes for at least four days every week will gradually decrease your excess weight.
You will notice an increase in heart rate which is good, and also your metabolism will increase helping to burn away calories quickly which will help to eliminate the fat around your belly.
Walking can be for anyone from beginner to advanced.
If you want to get a little more intense cardio workout, give jogging a try. You will be more successful in losing belly fat doing jogging than running as it increases the heart rate more than walking.
To ramp it up even more, give running a try. Once again, this will increase your cardio more that walking or jogging. Keep in mind though that running will wear you out quicker so the results of running may not give you better results than walking or jogging.
Why not mix it up a bit? Nothing says you can’t start off with a walk, and then do 10 minutes of jogging, 5 minutes or running, then back to a brisk walk. This way you will reap the benefits of all of the above.
14. Cycling For Weight Loss
If you want to lose a few pounds, cycling for weight loss is an amazing way to start out! Getting on your bike and going for an easy ride long or short, fast or slow is a great way to get your heart pumping, burning calories and most of all losing weight. So get on your bike and start losing those unwanted pounds!
15. Swimming for Weight Loss
Swimming is one of the best ways to give your whole body a great workout! Swimming for weight loss is one of the most successful ways to build core strength, build muscle tone, give you cardio workout and most of all burn calories so you are burning fat all over your body.
Swimming uses a lot of muscles throughout your body including your heart and lungs.
Another bonus of swimming or exercising in water is that if you suffer from back or joint pain, the water actually takes away your weight on the back or joints making it easier to workout.
16. Fruit and Vegetables
Fruit and vegetables are really good for your health.
They are high in water, fibre and nutrients. You can have a decent serve without having a large intake of calories.
Eating fruit and vegetables daily will be beneficial for your health and also help you with your weight loss.
17. Eat More Fiber
Foods rich in fiber can help you with your weight loss.
Water-soluble foods can be helpful as this type of fiber can give you an increase of feeling fullness in your belly.
Fiber can also feed the good gut bacteria which can reduce the risk of being overweight.
Increase your fiber gradually. Be careful not to start on a big fiber diet as it can cause bloating, cramps diarrhea and a general unwell feeling in your stomach.
18. Make Sure You Are Getting Enough Sleep
Yes, sleep can be a big factor for losing the unwanted belly fat.
Sleep is just as important as eating a healthy diet and exercising.
It has been found that poor sleep is one of the biggest risk factors leading to obesity.
It has been reported that women that sleep less than 5 hours per night generally weigh more that women who have a good night sleep of more than 7 hours per night.
19. DO NOT Skip Breakfast
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. Skipping breakfast won’t help you lose weight, but instead it will make you feel hungry throughout the day and you will find yourself snacking through the day. This won’t help you lose your belly fat, if anything it will make you put on more weight.
20. Cut Down on Alcohol
You might be surprised but did you know that there is a lot of sugar in alcohol?
Just a standard glass of wine can have as many calories as having a piece of chocolate.
Drinking too much can easily add issues and give you a rapid weight gain.
21. Stay Positive
As the saying goes – ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’, and that goes for losing weight. Losing weight is a gradual process that will take some time to achieve your goal weight.
Don’t feel disheartened if the weight doesn’t drop off you at the rate you were hoping for. Everyone has a different metabolism, so everyone will be different.
You may find some days to be harder than others, but keep your head strong and keep going.
Don’t stress and get worried if you also gain a little weight while trying to lose weight. Some people will get slight fluctuations in their weight.
Be persistent, stay positive and you will be on your way to a successful, new you!
Weight Loss Program Discounts/Coupons
Feel Free To Add Some Weight Loss Ideas In The Comment Section And We Might Even Add Them On This Page!Follow us on social media
- 1 21 Tips to Lose Weight Naturally
- 1.0.1 1. Write Down What You Eat To Lose Belly Fat
- 1.0.2 2. Yoga
- 1.0.3 3. Drink Water Half an Hour Before Meals
- 1.0.4 4. Exercise for Belly Fat Loss
- 1.0.5 5. Crunches
- 1.0.6 6. Planks
- 1.0.7 7. Get Yourself a Training Partner
- 1.0.8 8. Try Keto for Weight Loss
- 1.0.9 9. Lose Weight Naturally
- 1.0.10 10. Try Paleo for Weight Loss
- 1.0.11 11. Walking
- 1.0.12 12. Jogging
- 1.0.13 13. Running
- 1.0.14 14. Cycling For Weight Loss
- 1.0.15 15. Swimming for Weight Loss
- 1.0.16 16. Fruit and Vegetables
- 1.0.17 17. Eat More Fiber
- 1.0.18 18. Make Sure You Are Getting Enough Sleep
- 1.0.19 19. DO NOT Skip Breakfast
- 1.0.20 20. Cut Down on Alcohol
- 1.0.21 21. Stay Positive
- 1.1 Weight Loss Program Discounts/Coupons