101 Positive Affirmations for Weight Loss
Welcome to our Affirmations for Weight Loss.
As you probably know, losing weight can be difficult at times and it is hard to get your mind fully focused on losing weight.
We all have busy lives and it is easy to be distracted by the day-to-day tasks. Before you know it, it is time to get to bed and then wake up to do the same thing the next day. You never seem to get your ‘time-out’. This is why we have written some very helpful affirmations to help you focus on yourself and your weight loss journey.
Affirmations are a powerful way to make changes in your life and keep your mind focused. It is also a good way to relax and just take it all in.
If you combine these weight loss affirmations with healthy dieting and exercise, you will increase your chances of losing weight. Then you will achieve your weight loss goals!
For a higher chance of achieving your goals and remaining focussed, make sure you come back and read these affirmations on a regular basis. Studies have shown that the more frequently you read them, the more focussed you and your mind are.
This article will give you a list of positive affirmations for losing weight, keeping your mind focuses, and will help build your confidence.
Positive Weight Loss Affirmations
Here are our top weight loss affirmations. Take your time to read through them and repeat them one-by-one to yourself.
Everyone is different, some people like to repeat them out loud, some repeat them silently, some say them in front of a mirror and some like the idea of writing them down in a book or piece of paper. You do what you feel comfortable with and enjoy!
- I am beginning to see a new me in the mirror.
- Losing weight makes me feel more comfortable within myself.
- I am giving myself the fit, healthy body that I love.
- I have the power to change my life and change my mind.
- I love how my body feels while I exercise.
- I am excited to be losing weight and so is my body.
- I am falling in love with my new body and new lifestyle.
- I love to exercise in a way that is fun.
- I love how eating healthy makes me feel.
- I am happy and healthy.
- I release the past and don’t let it linger.
- The slim inner me is coming to life.
- I am willing to change and accept change.
- My energy is increasing as each day comes.
- I love and care for my body.
- I am grateful for everything I have.
- I love and accept myself.
- I am becoming a better me every day.
- Achieving my weight loss target becomes easier every day.
- I am focused on feeling good about my body.
- It’s easy to find quick ways to burn extra calories per day.
- I love losing weight and so does my body.
- I deserve to live a healthy, happy life.
- I choose to eat healthy foods that make me leaner.
- My energy is increasing every day.
- I am in control of what I eat.
- I am healthy and strong.
- My whole body feels energetic and healthy.
- Fitness is becoming something that I enjoy.
- My excess fat is melting away to a flat, lean belly.
- Every day I feel slimmer, lighter and have more energy.
- I believe in me.
- I feel accomplished after a hard workout.
- I only eat what I need.
- I am kind to myself.
- I am creating a body that I love.
- I choose foods that nourish me.
- I love how my body feels when I exercise.
- I am learning to love my body and myself.
- I enjoy eating more fruits and vegetables.
- I am grateful for my health.
- I am open and accept new ways of eating.
- I am becoming stronger and lighter every day.
- I am grateful for my amazing body.
- I am honest, loving and peaceful.
- I listen to my body.
- I love the way healthy food tastes.
- I enjoy working out and so does my body.
- I eat slowly.
- I welcome new healthy habits.
- I am full of positive energy.
- Becoming fit gives me a positive outlook on life.
- I let go of all negative thoughts on my body.
- I appreciate my commitment to my new healthy body.
- I am becoming leaner and lighter.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- I am surrounded by people who support me.
- I allow myself to accept that I am worthy.
- I say ‘yes’ to life.
- Change is good for me.
- I focus on good things.
- My body is fit, firm and beautiful.
- Eating healthy is becoming easy and I love how it makes me feel.
- My body loves me and I love my body.
- The slim inner me is happily emerging.
- I eat natural foods.
- I enjoy taking care of myself.
- I make healthy choices.
- I feel more alive, vital and attractive.
- I feel confident and powerful in my body.
- The weight I lose will be lost permanently.
- I burn fat with ease.
- I eat proper proportions.
- I am in control of my weight.
- Exercising comes naturally to me.
- I enjoy eating healthy foods.
- I love my mind and my body.
- There is no-one on this earth stronger than me.
- I can achieve anything I want to.
- I treat my body with respect.
- I am confident in my own body.
- I am happy that my clothes are starting to fit me again.
- I am fit for life.
- It feels great to transition into a better version of myself.
- All of the people around me support my weight loss journey.
- I can picture myself at my ideal weight.
- I no longer need extra weight to protect me.
- I am craving healthy and wholesome food more each and every day.
- My weight loss goals are achievable.
- I am working for progress, not perfection.
- My lungs breath in wellness and exhale fat loss.
- When I wake up, I only think about positive thoughts.
- I see a thinner me when I look in the mirror.
- All I know now is perfect health and wellness.
- My body thrives on this new change in life.
- I am grateful for my body and how it serves me.
- I am a winner and won’t stop until I win.
- I adapt to new ways easily.
- I am committing myself to live a healthy and happier life.
- I am burning fat each time I exercise.
- I love the new, fit, and healthy me.
We hope you got a lot from our affirmations above. Feel free to leave a comment as we would love to hear from you.
Kick back and relax in a peaceful environment, close your eyes and listen to the below videos to become even more focussed after reading the affirmations above. Doing this will re-cap on what you have just read, but will let you focus without the reading.
30 Positive Affirmations For Weight Loss
The Best Weight Loss Affirmations
Thank You For Reading Our Weight Loss Affirmations
Congratulations on getting here and wanting to get your life and weight on track, you should be proud of yourself and we hope you get a lot out of our affirmations for weight loss.
Once you lose those unwanted pounds your whole body will feel so much better. Better heart, digestive system, teeth, hair, nails, skin, and more, the benefits are amazing and you will feel beautiful getting your lovely body back that you once had.
Feel free to share these affirmations for weight loss!