Keto Diet Weight Loss
The Keto Diet for weight loss was one of the most popular diets for 2019 and is looking to continue its trend into 2020.
What Is Keto
A Keto or Ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet that forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates.
Normally, carbohydrates in food are converted into glucose, which then goes around the body and is important in fueling function to the brain. With taking little or low carbohydrates, your liver actually converts fat into fatty acids and ketone bodies. The Ketone bodies replace the glucose as your energy source, this is called the ‘State of Ketosis’. You can also speed up this process by using a supplement called the ‘Ketosis Accelerator‘. This is why a lot more people these days are turning to the keto diet to lose weight.
Keto Diet Food List
- Seafood – There are many types of seafood that are carb-free or very low in Carbs. Fish and shellfish are very popular in ketogenic diets. If you are a shrimp lover, it’s good to know, they contain no carbs.
- Avocados – Avocados are high in vitamins and minerals and also contain high levels of potassium which can be important to kick start the ketogenic diet process. Avocados are very healthy for you.
- Meat and Poultry – Meat and poultry contain no carbs and have high-quality levels of vitamin B, potassium and minerals. These are a great source of protein which is needed in the keto diet.
- Nuts and Seeds – Nuts and seeds are low in carbs, have a high-fat content and are high in fiber.
- Berries – Berries such as Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, and Blueberries are low in carbs.
- Eggs – Eggs are ideal for the keto diet. One egg contains less than 1 gram of carbs.
- Cheese – All types of cheese are low in carbs and high in fat, this makes cheese an ideal food for the ketogenic diet.
Benefits of Keto Diet
There are too many keto diet benefits to mention here, but the main benefits for the keto diet are :
- Weight Loss – This is an obvious benefit because this is the main reason people go on the Ketogenic Diet. The keto diet weight loss results are through the roof!
- Lowers Blood Sugar (Type 2 Diabetes) – Utilizing fat and ketones as fuel for your body means a lower blood sugar level. So if you are a pre-diabetic or a type 2 diabetic, you don’t have to worry about excess blood sugar levels. Find out here how to remove sugar from your body.
- Cardiovascular Disease – You may be able to reverse cardiovascular disease symptoms by using the keto diet. Eating a diet that contains rich fat and zero or little carbohydrates can highly reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Cancer – Many cancer patients state they notice massive benefits from the keto diet. This is due to depriving the cancer cells of glucose.
- Brain Function – People notice a big difference in their improved brain function which is a big benefit for the keto diet. Studies have shown that the keto diet can improve memory function even in older adults.
Keto Diet Programs Available
We have handpicked the best Keto Diet programs that are available at the moment online to make things a little easier. Starting out the keto diet for a beginner can be confusing and daunting. Click on the links below to check them out.
The team at Keto Camp never disappoint with their top quality content. With Keto Camp you receive the following:
- Complete digital course and 133 page book
- The Keto Camp Grocery List
- The Keto Camp Cook Book
- Step by step goal setting and success guide
- A complete guide to adapting into ketosis as quickly and painlessly as possible
- Macronutrient calculation guide and sample menus for fat burning and muscle building plans
- Tricks to reincorporating carbohydrates without interrupting your progress
- 9 week training program for building muscle and burning fat
- BONUS: Brain hacks to increase your mental performance with ketosis!
- BONUS: Access to Warrior Fitness – our 12 week strength program COMPLETELY FREE!
- Access to the Keto Camp Secret Facebook Group
CHECK OUT THE KETO CAMP PACKAGE HERE
The 3 Week Ketogenic Diet
The 3 Week Ketogenic Diet is a Simple, Science-Based Ketogenic Diet That’s 100% Guaranteed To Melt Away 3-9 Pounds of Stubborn Body Fat In Just 21 Days!
These guys seem to give a heap of bonus material.
Here’s what you get with The 3 Week Ketogenic Diet package:
- The Launch Handbook
- The Diet Handbook
- The Activity Handbook
- Mindset Guide
- PRIVATE SUPPORT GROUP
- 10-Minute Ketogenic Meals
- Lifetime Access to The Healthy Fat Loss Inner Circle
- Desserts, Sauces, and Condiments
- Supplements Guide
- Intermittent Fasting Guide
- Beating The Keto Flu
These guys love to give away heaps of extra bonuses. They also have extra bonuses when you sign up through the link below.
CHECK OUT THE 3 WEEK KETOGENIC DIET HERE
The 28 Day Keto Challenge
The 28-Day Keto Challenge is a well-crafted plan to get you through the first month.
You get a 28-day meal plan to guide you every step of the way. You’re never left to figure things out on your own. Nothing is left to chance.
Simply follow the plan and you WILL succeed.
And it’s more than a plan. It’s also a challenge. It’s designed to stretch you, to see what you’re really capable of.
With proper guidance, you can do more than you think!
When you sign up for the 28-Day Keto Challenge, you’ll get a full 28-Day Meal Plan, which includes 7 guides to educate and encourage you on the way.
These guides are:
Keto Diet: The Basics
Eating on Keto
Ketosis: Tips for Staying in Ketosis
Macros: A Micro Look at Macronutrients
Keto Flu: Beating It in a Healthy Way
Intermittent Fasting: Tips for Success
Keto and Friends: Dealing with Social Pressures
The 28 Day Keto Challenge is definitely value for money and is great for a beginner to advanced keto dieter!
CHECK OUT THE 28 DAY KETO CHALLENGE HERE
Let Us Know Your Thoughts On The Keto Diet Weight Loss Below
- Have you used The keto Diet Weight Loss?
- Are you thinking of going on the Keto Diet?
- Do you know anyone that has gone on the keto diet? What were the results?